Bangladesh is a country which leading and survive with the huge population. Hospital is a common and fundamental right of a human. Hospitals In Bangladesh is an important matter in this country. According to Wikipedia, and World Bank, there is 161.4 million population of this country.
In the country of Bangladesh, the hospital is a matter of fact. For a large number of population and narrow land property, Bangladesh faces some big challenges. The hospital in Bangladesh is one of them.
As if the government always try to recover the issue for the population and try to give their human right. There is a huge number of hospitals in Bangladesh for official and unofficial treatment.
About All Hospitals In Bangladesh
Bangladesh’s government tries to build a government hospital in every village and ever union of Bangladesh. The central hospital of Bangladesh stands in Dhaka city called Bangladesh Medical College Hospital. All of the national, private, human rights and NGO hospitals maintain the chain of command from Dhaka Medical.
The private company and some official doctors founded rich opportunities for hospitals to giving good and better service. Lab Aid Hospital, United Hospital Dhaka, Popular Hospital Dhanmondi, Imperial Hospital Chittagong, United Hospital, PG Hospital Dhaka is one of them. PG hospital is a legacy of the Bangladesh Government.
The hospital and diagnostic center release Health Magazine for the awareness of people. In this post, I will share with you a complete list of Bangladesh Hosptial with their official updates and information. There are 5816 hospitals in Bangladesh indexed in 2015. Now almost 7000 hospitals are actively present.
Hospital is a health care and treatment providing institution for any country. A hospital builds with virtual equipment but maintains by the doctor, professional physicians, surgeons, nurses, and practitioners. Also, work a huge number of employees as staff for different causes.
Top 10 Hospital In Bangladesh
Bangladesh gradually upgrading their hospital and treatment. The medical science of Bangladesh is much popular with abroad. The World Health Organization now listed Bangladesh for their new invention. The medicine company of Bangladesh now export their medicine to Europe and America. Now visit the top hospitals to get a better cure and treatment.
- Dhaka Medical College & Hospital
- (BSMMU)Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University – Previous Name PG Hospital.
- Square Hospital Limited
- Ibn Sina Specialized Hospital Dhanmondi
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Delta Hospital Limited
- Labaid Cardiac Hospital
- BD Eye Hospital
- Mirpur Eye Hospital
- Ashiyan Hospital
All Hospitals In Bangladesh
There are kinds of Hospitals in Bangladesh. Some of them are national, government, private, and local hospitals. Here now I will share with you the most popular and famous hospital in Bangladesh. Let’s see the list for more information about them click on them.
- Bangladesh Medical College Hospital, Dhaka
- Dhaka Community Hospital
- Ad-din Akij Medical College Hospital, Khulna
- Ad-din Sakina Medical College Hospital, Jessore
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College Hospital, Dhaka
- Aichi Hospital, Dhaka
- Al Haramain Hospital, Sylhet
- Ambia Memorial Hospital, Barisal
- Anwer Khan Modern Hospital Ltd, Dhaka
- Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
- Gazi Medical College Hospital, Khulna
- Genuine Cancer Hospital Limited, Chittagong
- Gonoshasthaya Nagar Hospital
- Government Homeopathic Medical College Hospital
- Greenland Hospital Limited, Sector – 10, Uttara, Dhaka.
- Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Hospital, Dhaka
- Ibn Sina Hospitals, Dhaka
- Institute of Child and Mother Health, Dhaka
- Institute of Laser Surgery & Hospital, Dhaka
- Asgar Ali Hospital Gandaria, Dhaka
- Aysha Memorial Specialised Hospital, Dhaka
- Bangabandhu Memorial Hospital (BBMH), Chittagong
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University
- Bangladesh College of Nursing
- Bangladesh Eye Hospital Ltd., Dhaka
- Bangladesh Specialized Hospital
- Bangladesh Spine & Orthopaedic General Hospital Ltd, Panthapath, Dhaka.
- Basundhura Hospital (Pvt.) Ltd.
- BDR (Bangladesh Rifles) Hospital
- Bangladesh Institute of Research and Rehabilitation for Diabetes, Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders (BIRDEM)
- BRB Hospital- Panthapath Dhaka
- Cardio Care Specialized and General Hospital Ltd, Dhaka
- CARe Hospital, Dhaka
- Care Zone Hospital, Dhaka
- Catharsis Medical Centre Limited, Gazipur
- Central Hospital, Dhaka
- Chander Hasi Hospital Limited, Habigonj, Sylhet.
- Chittagong Eye Infirmary and Training Hospital
- Chittagong Maa-O-Shishu Hospital, Chittagong
- Chittagong Diabetic General Hospital
- Chittagong Medical College Hospital
- Ibn Sina Hospital Sylhet Ltd
- CMH (Combined Military Hospital)
- Comilla Medical College Hospital, Comilla
- Continental Hospital Ltd.
- Cox’s Bazar Hospital for Women & Children, Chittagong
- Dhaka Central International Medical College Hospital, Adabor, Dhaka
- Dhaka Dental College and Hospital
- Dhaka Hospital, Dhaka
- Dhaka Medical College & Hospital
- Dhaka National Medical College And Hospital Institute
- Dhaka Shishu Hospital
- Dinajpur Medical College Hospital
- Dr. Alauddin Ahmed Clinic, Jhalakati
- Duwell Medical
- Eastern Hospital & Medical Research Centre
- Esperto Health Care & Research Center, Dhaka
- Farazy Hospital Ltd, Dhaka
- Farazy Dental Hospital & Research Center, Dhaka
- Ispahani Islamia Eye Institute and Hospital (IIEI&H)
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College and Hospital
- Khulna Medical College Hospital, Khulna
- Kumudini Hospital, Tangail
- Sir Salimullah Medical College & Mitford Hospital, Dhaka
- Square Hospital Ltd., Dhaka
- Sylhet Eye Hospital & Laser Centre
- Sylhet Maa O Shishu Hospital
- Sylhet Medical College Hospital
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- The Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Union Specialized Hospital Limited, Aftabnagor, Dhaka
- United Hospital Ltd, Dhaka
- Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College and Hospital (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Labaid Cardiac Hospital, Dhaka
- Labaid Specialized Hospital], Dhaka
- Maa Nursing Home & Diagnostic Centre, Tangail
- Medinova Medical Services Ltd.
- MH Samorita Hospital & Medical College, love Road, Tejgaon, Dhaka
- Mikrani Dental Banasree Dhaka (Dental Hospital) Dhaka
- Mojibunnessa Eye Hospital, Dhaka
- Moulana Bhasani Medical College Hospital, Dhaka
- Mount Adora Hospital, Sylhet.
- Mymensingh Medical College Hospital
- National Heart Foundation, Sylhet.
- National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD)
- National Institute of Ear, Nose and Throat(ENT)
- National Institute of Kidney Disease & Urology
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institute of Neuroscience
- National Institute of Preventive and Social Medicine
- North East Medical College and Hospital
- Nurjahan Hospital Ltd, Sylhet.
- Oasis Hospital (Pvt) Ltd, Sylhet
- Sylhet, M.A.G Osmani Medical College and Hospital
- Pongu Hospital Jessore. ( Railget,Mujib sarak,Jessore,Bangladesh.)
- Popular Specialized Hospital Ltd.
- Rajshahi Medical College Hospital
- Rangpur Medical College Hospital, Rangpur
- Rashmono General Hospital, Dhaka
- Royal Hospital and research Center Ltd., Chittagong
- Royal Hospital And Research Center Ltd., Chittagong
- Saint Martin Hospital
- Samorita Hospital Ltd.
- Saphena Women’s Dental College & Hospital
- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College Hospital, Dhaka
- Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College Hospital, Bogra
- Shalahuddin Hospital
- Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib Memorial KPJ Specialized Hospital & Nursing College
- Sher-e-Bangla Medical College Hospital, Barisal
- Siddiqia Eye Foundation, Mymensingh
All of the reputational Hospitals in Bangladesh are present here. Most of them stand in Dhaka City. Others are present in different districts and thana cities.
List Of Hospitals In Dhaka
Most of the popular and largest hospital in Bangladesh is situated in capital Dhaka, Bangladesh. There are 17 million people live in the city. Overpopulation is the main reason for frequent illness. For that Dhaka is the city of hospitals! Check the top 10 hospitals I listed at the top. All of the hospitals are present in Dhaka city. You can check the link to visit the official address and location of them.
Now just take a look at Dhaka Hospitals’ official address and location to visiting them as your needs.
Bangladesh Eye Hospital
Cental Location Of BANGLADESH EYE HOSPITAL & INSTITUTE: 78, Satmasjid Road (Road#27), Dhanmondi,
Dhaka, 1205, Bangladesh.
It Has Nine Branches:
- Dhanmondi: 10620
- Banani: 01847422020
- Uttara: +88 01787665944
- Shantinagar: +88 01789779955
- Chittagong: +88 01768225275
- Zigatola: 01707081499
- Khulna: +88 01907045724
- Mirpur: 01847422010
- Rayerbazar: +88 01787665946
Phone: +88 02-9101995
Email: [email protected]
United Hospital Dhaka
Central Location Of United Hospital Limited: Plot # 15 Rd No 71, Dhaka 1212
United Hospital started its journey in 2006. The hospital has no branches. Only the Gulshan is the principal and main branch.
Popular Hospital Dhanmondi
Central Location Of Popular hospital Dhaka: House #16, Road # 2, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh
It Has Twenty Six Branches:
- Dhanmondi: 09613 787801
- English road: 09613 787802
- Shantinagar(U-1): 09613 787803
- Shantinagar(U-2): 09613 787803
- Narayangonj: 09613 787804
- Savar: 09613 787808
- Uttagr(U-1): 09613 787805
- Uttara(U-2): 09613 787805
- Shayamoli: 09613 787806
- Mirpur(U-1): 09613 787807
- Mirpur(U-2): 09613 787807
- Badda: 09613 787809
- Gazipur: 09613 787816
- Bogra(U-1): 09613 787812
- Bogra(U-2): 09613 787812
- Bogra(U-3): 09613 787812
- Rangpur(U-1): 09613 787813
- Rangpur(U-2): 09613 787813
- Dinajpur: +8801944 447921
- Kurigram: 09613 787820
- Mymensingh: 09613 787814
- Rajshahi: 09613 787811
- Noakhali: 09613787818
- Kushtia: +096 13 787817
- Barishal: 09613787819
- Chittagong: 09613 787810
Phone : +880 9613 787801
E-mail: [email protected]
Imperial Hospital Chittagong
Central Location Hospital Of Imperial Hospital In Chittagong: Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram 4202
The official hospital building stands in Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Email: [email protected]
Open Hour: 9am-5pm (Friday Closed)
Popular Diagnostic Center Dhanmondi
Central Location Of Popular Diagnostic Dhanmondi: House # 16, Rd No. 2, Dhaka 1205
It has three organizations and hospitals. I address them below. Also, the services parter of the popular hospital is Seba.xyz, Amar Lab, Tonic. Grameenphone and Brac is the corporate partner of this popular diagnostic center in Dhaka.
- Popular Pharmaceuticals
- Popular Medical College
- Popular Medical College Hospital
Phone : +880 9613 787801
E-mail: [email protected]
PG Hospital Dhaka
Official Location Of PG Hospital: Dhaka Sahabar, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue.
It is one of the largest hospitals in Bangladesh. This one is Bangladesh’s government hospital and the army team maintains this hospital.
Vice Chancellor: +88 02 9661065, +88 02 55165600
Pro-Vice-Chancellor: +88 02 55165850, +88 02 55165602
Ibn Sina Hospital Dhaka
Central Location Of Hospital: House 48, Road 9/A, Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1209
- Ibn Sina Diagnostic & Imaging Center, Dhanmondi.
- Ibn Sina Specialized Hospital Dhanmondi.
- Ibn Sina Medical Imaging Center, Zigatola.
- IBN SINA Medical College Hospital, Kallyanpur.
- Ibn Sina D.Lab & Consultation Center, Doyagonj.
- Ibn Sina Diagnostic & Consultation Center, Badda.
- Ibn Sina, Uttara.
- Ibn Sina Diagnostic Center, Lalbagh Ltd.
- Ibn Sina, Jessore.
- Ibn Sina, Bogura.
- Ibn Sina Diagnostic & Consultation Center, Malibagh.
- Ibn Sina, Mirpur.
- Ibn Sina, Savar.
- Ibn Sina, Chattogram.
- Ibn Sina, Keraniganj Ltd.
House 48, Road 9/A, Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1209
Phone: +88 02 9126625-6,+88 02 9128835-7, +88 09610010615
Japan Bangladesh hospital
Central Location Of Japan BD Hospital: Zigatola Bus Stand, 55 Satmasjid Road, Dhaka 1209
No Branch is available to serial.
Phone: 02-9672277(Use this number for any patient or doctor information)
Central Location Of CMH Hospital: C.M.H In Road, Dhaka 1206
Combined Military Hospital (CMH) is a civil force hospital. It located in Cantonment, Dhaka. The hospital maintains the doctor of military officials.
Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka – 1206
Official Address Of DMC: Dhaka 1000, Dhaka Medical College
Founded In 1946. This is one of the best places for learning medical education and treatment.
No phone number found. You can visit the official address for detail.
Apollo Hospital Bangladesh
Central Hospital Of Evercare Hospital Dhaka: Plot: 81 Block: E, Dhaka 1229
- Chittagong info : 01714-162759
- Sylhet info : 01713-047461
- Bogra info : 01713 193274
- Khulna info : 01713-240312
- Cumilla info : 01755-533154
- Mymensingh info : 01755-536448
- Narayanganj Info: 01713 479 887
- Noakhali Info: 01755-649743
Phone: (02) 8431661- 5
E-mail: [email protected]
Eye Hospital in Dhaka
Central Hospital Location Of Eye HP DK: 78, Satmasjid Road (Road#27), Dhanmondi, Dhaka, 1205, Bangladesh.
Ispahani Islamia Eye Hospital is so much popular as Eye Hospital. If you want then visit Islamia hospital instead of it.
Phone:(+88) 09666787878, 02-9102264
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
All of them are Dhaka Hospitals. The service of them is top-rated compared to the other 64 districts.
Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies In Bangladesh
There are many reputed medicine manufacturers companies in Bangladesh. Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Incepta Pharmaceutical Ltd. Let’s see the other principal pharmaceutical companies in Bangladesh address in alphabetical order.
- ACME Laboratories Ltd
- Aristopharma Ltd
- General Pharmaceutical
- Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Opsonin Pharma Ltd
- GlaxoSmithKline Bangladesh Limited
They are the well know and highly popular Pharmaceutical Ltd in BD. You can visit all of the Bangladeshi Hospitals and Pharmaceutical Ltd.
Q: How many hospitals are there in Bangladesh?
A: As of 2021, there are approximately 5,000 hospitals and clinics in Bangladesh, including both public and private healthcare facilities.
Q: What is the healthcare system like in Bangladesh?
A: The healthcare system in Bangladesh is a mix of public and private healthcare providers. The government provides healthcare services through public hospitals and clinics, while the private sector operates a significant number of hospitals and clinics as well. The quality of healthcare in Bangladesh varies widely, with better facilities and services in major urban areas.
Q: Are there any internationally accredited hospitals in Bangladesh?
A: Yes, there are several hospitals in Bangladesh that have received international accreditation. These include Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, United Hospital Limited, and Square Hospitals Limited.
Q: What is the cost of healthcare in Bangladesh?
A: The cost of healthcare in Bangladesh varies depending on the type of treatment and the facility. Public hospitals offer free or low-cost services, while private hospitals are more expensive. The cost of healthcare in Bangladesh is generally much lower compared to developed countries.
Q: What are the most common health issues in Bangladesh?
A: Some of the most common health issues in Bangladesh include respiratory infections, diarrheal diseases, malnutrition, tuberculosis, and non-communicable diseases such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Additionally, the country is prone to natural disasters such as floods and cyclones, which can lead to health emergencies.
Q: What is the availability of healthcare professionals in Bangladesh?
A: The availability of healthcare professionals in Bangladesh is limited, particularly in rural areas. The doctor-patient ratio in the country is relatively low, with just 5.16 doctors per 10,000 people as of 2018. However, the government is working to increase the number of healthcare professionals and improve access to healthcare services in underserved areas.
Q: What languages are spoken in hospitals in Bangladesh?
A: Bengali is the official language of Bangladesh and is widely spoken in hospitals and healthcare facilities. However, English is also commonly spoken, particularly in urban areas and among healthcare professionals.