Antigua and Barbuda, two small islands together been sovereign island countries in West Indies. The country is known as a center of tourism in the world. For being a poor country, Antigua and Barbuda newspapers are less in number.
Although the country’s main source of income is from the tourist section still it is not so developed country. Thus the mass media system is working hard to reach the people of Antigua and Barbuda.
At present we are going to describe to you the Antiguan newspapers, news sites, and magazines list.
Antiguan Newspapers List
Antigua and Barbuda newspapers in the printed version are not very much in numbers. The country has the influence of the UK and West Indies, so the regional newspapers are fewer here.
Wide-known Antiguan newspapers are:
- Antigua Observer : Antigua Observer is the famous regional newspaper for the Antigua and Barbuda people. It is a leading newspaper that publishes numerous topics happening from Antigua to worldwide. The Antiguan newspaper provides news on sports, entertainment, business, travel, etc.
- Antigua News Room: Antigua News Room is very popular in Antigua and Barbuda city. Because of its absolute service like bulletin news, breaking news, correct news, and updates not just nationally but also globally.
- Inside Caribbean : Inside Caribbean provides daily local news, and current affairs on the region of the Caribbean sea including Antigua and Barbuda.
Check out other newspapers also:
- Angola newspapers
- Andorra newspapers
- Albanian newspapers
- Algerian newspapers
- Afghan newspapers
- Bangladesh EPapers
- Nigerian newspapers
- Srilankan newspapers
Antigua Barbuda News sites
Nowadays people living in Antigua and Barbuda use the internet extensively. Around upper than 76% of people use the internet in the country. So it is quite common of browsing updates on Antigua and Barbuda.
As a result, the government and some private companies have started Antigua and Barbuda newspapers online, news sites other portals. Hence, the nation can easily get news and updates on the country and abroad.
Some Antigua Barbuda news sites are:
- Antigua and Barbuda – Antigua, and Barbuda are mainly published for giving updates on business, finance, and guideline for tourism. It provides regular news and information regarding the country to the Antigua and Barbuda people.
- Antigua Nice – Antigua Nice is another Antiguan online guideline for tourism. To where people can perceive knowledge about Antigua and Barbuda hotels, and resorts also.
- ABS TV/ Radio -ABS TV/ Radio is the official website of Antigua and Barbuda which is very important to the nation of the country.
- BBC News – Antigua and Barbuda – BBC News is a widely known international channel around the world. It has several country-based channels that provide news globally. Hence, BBC News has also an Antigua and Barbuda channel for the people.
- Caribseek: Antigua and Barbuda – Caribseek is also a local daily that focuses on the Caribbean regional areas updates.
- Nice FM – Nice FM is an online radio originating from Antigua and Barbuda. It is general internet radio for various shows such as music, news, podcasts, trending news, etc.
- Radio ZDK – Radio ZDK, is another online radio station that is famous among people for its 24-hour live streaming shows.
Antigua and Barbuda Magazines
Antigua and Barbuda has also a number of magazines. Mainly the magazines are focused on local guides for tourists. Also, Antigua and Barbuda magazines feature different topics like business, entertainment, and international.
- The Antiguan Magazine – The Antiguan Magazine is basically a visiting guide for people. It prints news like where to stay, dines, shop, and explore in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Revue Magazine – Revue Magazine is an English-language magazine published monthly. It has different contents on businesses like real estate, finance, restaurants, shopping, lifestyles, and cultures around Central America including also Antigua and Barbuda.
Finally, we can end by saying that Antigua and Barbuda newspapers are very important as a daily routine to the population of the country.