Here we provide you the list of Bahamas newspapers delivering news on rural, culture, entertainment, sports, politics, tourism, lifestyle, etc.
The Bahamas, a highly developed country is a tourist destination for world travelers. It is a small country with a small population that has a few numbers of Bahamas newspapers.
Table of Contents
About Bahamas Newspapers
The Bahamas has several newspapers that cover local news and current events in the country. Here are some of the most prominent newspapers in the Bahamas:
- The Tribune – Founded in 1903, The Tribune is one of the oldest newspapers in the Bahamas. It covers a range of local and international news, as well as business and sports.
- The Nassau Guardian – Established in 1844, The Nassau Guardian is the oldest continuously published newspaper in the Bahamas. It covers local and international news, as well as business, sports, and entertainment.
- The Punch – Founded in 2014, The Punch is a digital-only newspaper that covers local news, sports, entertainment, and opinion.
- The Freeport News – Established in 1953, The Freeport News is the main newspaper in Grand Bahama and covers local news, sports, and business.
- Bahamas Press – A digital news outlet that covers a range of local and international news, as well as business, sports, and entertainment.
Other newspapers in the Bahamas include The Eleutheran, The Abaconian, The Bahama Journal, and The Bahama Times, among others.
Leading Bahamas Newspapers
Although, The Bahamas don’t have many newspapers here are some of Bahama’s leading newspapers given below.
The Nassau Guardian is the leading & largest Bahamas newspaper. The daily was founded in 1844 almost 177 years ago in Nassau Bahamas. It covers Bahamas travel news, Bahamas islands updates, business news, and more.
Tribune is one of the most popular newspapers in Nassau. The daily publishes classified news on sports, lifestyle, weather, and weekends to the Bahamian. It is also available in a pdf version.
Bahamas Press is one of the most popular sources of Bahamas newspapers. With the motto of “We report, you decide”, the paper delivers local news, videos of international news, and the Bahamas breaking news
Bahamas Weekly is a weekly newspaper in the Bahamas newspapers. The newspapers report on different categorized news such as politics, crime, headlines, community news, and Bahamas resort updates.
Eyewitness News is a common news media to the Bahamas natives. It figures trending news & has multiple social media platforms so that people can join ambitiously.
- All Bangladesh Epaper
- Azerbaijan newspapers
- Austrian newspapers
- Argentine newspapers
- Australian newspapers
- Aruba newspapers
- Angola newspapers
Bahamian Newspapers List
Bahamian people majorly speak the English language. Thus all the newspapers & news sites in the Bahamas are in the English language.
- Official Gazette The Bahamas – Official Gazette The Bahamas is the official gazette of the government of the Bahamas. It is a weekly gazette published weekly in Nassau, Bahamas.
- Freeport News – Freeport News is one of the leading newspapers published in Freeport, Grand Bahama Island.
- Bahamas Uncensored – Bahama Uncensored, is another general newspaper in Bahamas newspapers. It was established in 1998. The paper provides columns on editorial, Caribbean news, arts, culture, politics, and business.
- Abaconian – Abaconian, is another daily newspaper printed in Marsh Harbour, Abaco. The daily provides local news, regional news, and Bahamas vacation news.
- Punch – Punch is one of the best-selling newspapers in the Bahamas. It publishes regional news & updates to the Bahamian.
- Abaco Life – Abaco life is full color, a glossy magazine founded in 1979 covering Bahamas island, Bahamas beach, and travel content.
- Eleutheran – Eleutheran provides news on business, weather, current affairs, and more. Published by SMG media, it has also a magazine called “Island Magazine” featuring topics on Bahamas beach, Bahamas holidays, and lifestyle.
Bahamas Online News
Along with the printed newspaper, Bahamas online news is also available to provide updates 24/7.
- Bahamas Local – Bahamas Local is a local Bahamas online news site. It has ongoing news sections, Bahamas all-inclusive resorts news, and also other newspaper sections.
- Bahama Journal – Bahamas Journal is a popular Bahamas online news portal published in Nassau. The news portal has an archive section, and social media platform and covers crime, the latest news & more.
- Bahamas B2B.Com – Bahamas B2b.Com, a Bahamas online news feature on society, blog, Bahamas travel, Bahamas food & cuisine to the Bahamian.
- Bahamas National – Bahamas National is a national news media available to the Bahamian people.
- Bahamas News Ma Bey – Bahamas News Ma Bey, is another common news site published in Nassau, Bahamas.
- Bahamas Spectator – Bahamas Spectator offers local, entertainment news, Caribbean news, world news, business news, and trending news.
- Bahamas Chronicle – Bahamas Chronicles covers the latest news of the Bahamas, Caribbean news, and International happening around the world.
- ZNS – ZNS is a widely known news media in the Bahamas. It has services of radio, tv channels casting various programs to the Bahamian native.
Finally, As the Bahamas is a tourism-oriented country, most of the Bahamas newspapers are mainly focused on Bahamas island, and travel updates.
Read other newspapers:
- Sri Lankan newspapers
- Albanian newspapers
- Algerian newspapers
- Andorra newspapers
- Antigua & Barbuda newspapers
- Afghan newspapers
- Nigerian newspapers
- Armenia newspapers
What are the major newspapers in the Bahamas?
A: The major newspapers in the Bahamas are The Nassau Guardian, The Tribune, and The Bahamas Weekly.
Are there any online breaking news Bahamas?
A: Yes, many newspapers in the Bahamas have online editions, including The Nassau Guardian, The Tribune, and The Bahamas Weekly.
What is the circulation of the Bahamas times newspaper?
A: The circulation of newspapers in the Bahamas varies, but The Nassau Guardian has the highest circulation with approximately 10,000 copies per day.
Are there any English-language newspapers in the Bahamas?
A: Yes, all major newspapers in the Bahamas are published in English.
Can I subscribe to the Bahamas press breaking news today from outside the country?
A: Yes, many Bahamian newspapers offer international subscriptions for readers outside of the country.
Is there any specialized eyewitness news in the Bahamas?
A: Yes, there are specialized newspapers in the Bahamas, including The Abaconian, which focuses on news and events in the Abacos islands.
Is there any government control over the press in the Bahamas?
A: No, the press in the Bahamas is free from government control and operates independently.
Are there any political affiliations of the breaking news Bahamas?
A: Yes, some newspapers in the Bahamas have political affiliations, but must strive to remain impartial and objective.
Can I submit a letter to the editor of Bahamian newspapers?
A: Yes, many Bahamian newspapers welcome letters to the editor from readers.
Are there any weekly newspapers in the Bahamas?
A: Yes, The Bahamas Weekly is a weekly newspaper that covers news and events in the Bahamas.