A list of Irish newspapers that covers sports news, political news, entertainment news, business news, national news, international news, and more updates.
Ireland is one of the highly developed countries in the world located in Western Europe. The country is known for its beautiful natural beauty, rich history, and friendly hospitality.
Top Irish Newspapers
Here is the top Irish newspaper mentioned below according to readers.
Irish Independent is one of the most popular Irish newspapers. The Irish language daily newspaper is owned by Independent News & Media, Belgium.
Irish Times is one of the oldest Irish newspapers in Ireland. The daily newspaper is known as a newspaper of record in the country.
Irish Sun is one of the most-read Irish newspapers based in the United Kingdom. The daily newspaper has several local editions named Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Republic Ireland.
Examiner is a national daily newspaper in the English language. The prominent newspaper has a sister newspaper named Evening Echo.
An Phoblacht is a monthly newspaper in the Irish and English languages. The newspaper serves mainly with political content, and updates in the magazine format.
Sunday Business Post is a weekly newspaper among Irish newspapers. The English language newspaper publishes business, financial, and commercial news worldwide.
Athlone Advertiser is a free regional Irish newspaper that publishes national news and international news based in Galway city and County once a week.
Echo is a daily morning newspaper among Ireland newspapers in the tabloid format that provides local news based in Cork, Ireland.
Avondhu is a well-known regional daily newspaper in the English language that is distributed in North Eat Cork and neighboring areas in Ireland.
Read more European newspapers:
- Albania newspapers
- Andorra newspapers
- Armenia newspapers
- Austria newspapers
- Azerbaijan newspapers
- Belarus newspapers
- Belgium newspapers
- Bosnia and Herzegovina newspapers
- Bulgaria newspapers
- Chechnya newspapers
- Croatia newspapers
- Cyprus newspapers
- Czech Republic newspapers
- Denmark newspapers
- Estonia newspapers
- Finland newspapers
- France newspapers
- Georgia newspapers
- Germany newspapers
- Greece newspapers
- Hungary newspapers
- Iceland newspapers
Local Newspapers Dublin
There are many local, and regional newspapers in Ireland distributed in different cities in Dublin, Ireland.
- Irish Echo – Irish Echo is one of the most-read English language Irish newspapers based in the USA that publishes weekly.
- Sunday World – Sunday World is one of the best-selling Ireland newspapers owned by independent news and media.
- Clare Champion – Clare Champion is a domestic newspaper in Ireland distributed weekly in Ennis, County Clare.
- Connaught Telegraph – Cannaught Telegraph is a domestic newspaper in the English language located in Castlebar.
- Cork Independent – Cork Independent is a free newspaper that publishes once a week in tabloid format.
- Derry People and Donegal News – Derry People and Donegal News is a local newspaper that is printed twice a week.
- Dublin News – Another wide known regional newspaper that covers Dublin news, Ireland news was founded in 1858.
- Carlow Nationalist – Carlow Nationalist is a regional weekly newspaper that is available in Carlow, Ireland.
- Fermanagh Herald – Fermanagh Herald is a local newspaper that reports on community news and events.
- Anglo-Celt – Anglo-Celt is a regional newspaper that publishes weekly located in Swellan, Cavan in the Irish language.
- Galway Advertiser – Galway Advertiser is a city newspaper that is available in the Irish and English languages.
- Irish News – Irish News is one of the best-selling Irish newspapers that serve in Belfast, Northern Island.
- Irish Voice Online – Irish Voice Online is a new site in Ireland that provides daily news, national news, and international news.
- Irish World – Irish World is a common newspaper in Ireland that reports on current news, European news, and world news.
- Limerick Leader – Limerick Leader is the longest continuous domestic newspaper in Ireland based in Limerick.
- Munster Express – Munster Express is a local newspaper in the English language covering the South-Eastern city of Waterford.
- Waterford Today – Waterford Today is a free newspaper in the English language in Ireland controlled by Voice Media.
- Scotsman – Scotsman is a community newspaper that casts national news, world news, and country news.
Irish News Today
Along with Irish newspapers, there are news sites and news media in Ireland for cover news 24/7.
- Corkman – With the tag of Your news for the life you live, Corkman is a weekly regional newspaper in Ireland.
- Evening Herald – Evening Herald is an evening newspaper in the English language that contains daily Irish news.
- Finn Valley Voice – Finn Valley Voice is the only newspaper in Ireland that is wholly owned by women that is distributed in Finn Valley.
- Inishowen Independent – Inishowen Independent is an independent news media in Ireland for the Irish people.
- College View – College View is a community newspaper that features educational news, and information.
- Southern Star – Southern Star is a national newspaper that covers the Southern part of Ireland regularly.
- Northside People – Northside People is a free newspaper among Irish newspapers in Dublin first published in 1987.
- Connacht Sentinel – Connacht Sentinel is a local newspaper in the English and Irish languages in Ireland.
- Meath Chronicle – Meath Chronicle is a provincial weekly newspaper that is published in County Meath, Ireland.
- Offaly Express – Offaly Express is an online newspaper among Ireland newspapers available in County Offaly.
- Marine Times – Marine Times is a local newspaper that reports on community news, updates, and events.
- Donegal Live – Donegal Live casts 24/7 coverage, breaking news, and current news of Ireland to the Irish people.
- Lietuvis – Lietuvis contains current news, Irish facts, daily news, and international news for the Irish people.
- Tuam Herald – Tuam Herald is one of the most circulated Irish newspapers that serves Tuam and County Galway.
- Leinster Leader – Leinster Leader is another widely known regional newspaper that covers Dublin news, and Ireland news.
- Kilkenny People – Kilkenny People is a city newspaper that is available in the Irish and English languages.
- Leitrim Observer – Leitrim Observer is the oldest weekly newspaper located in Leitrim and owned by Iconic newspapers.
- Western People – Western People is an English-language newspaper that delivers Irish news in Ireland.
- Waterford News and Star – Waterford News and Star publishes news on health, education, business, culture, and lifestyle in Ireland.
- Guardian – Guardian is a common news site in Ireland that reports on current news, European news, and world news.
Irish Newspapers List
Although Irish is the official language of Ireland the English language is very common here.
- Thejournal.ie – Thejournal.ie is one of the most viewed Irish news sites in Ireland, founded in 2010.
- Breakingnews.ie – Breakingnews.ie is an Irish news site that covers Irish news now, Irish news today in Ireland.
- Le Petit Journal – Le Petit Journal provides relevant information, political articles, trending topics, and discussions.
- Irish Post – Irish Post delivers sports news, political news, entertainment news, business news, and national news.
- Donegal daily – Donegal Daily is a daily city newspaper in Ireland newspapers that provides current news and affairs.
- Tipperary Star – Tipperary Star contains current news, Irish facts, daily news, and international news for the Irish people.
- Longford Leader – Longford Leader is a community newspaper based in Longford that is distributed once a week.
- Limerick Post – Limerick Post is a free newspaper that is published in Limerick city and County weekly.
- Leinster Express – Leinster Express is a tabloid formatted weekly newspaper that provides local news in the County of Laois.
- Rebel News – Rebel News publishes news on health, education, business, culture, and lifestyle in Ireland.
- Politics.ie – Politics.ie is an Irish online news site that provides political news, events, issues, and updates.
- Mayo News – Mayo News is a weekly newspaper in the English language that serves Westport, Ireland.
- Westmeath Examiner – Westmeath Examiner is a weekly newspaper that is owned by Celtic Media Group.
- Westmeath Independent – Westmeath Independent is a city newspaper that is published each Wednesday.
- Killarney Today – Killarney Today is a regional newspaper that is active on social media platforms in Ireland.
- Offaly Independent – Offaly Independent is an English-language newspaper that delivers news in Ireland.
- Laois Nationalist – Laois Nationalist is a community newspaper in the Irish language that started in 1883.
- Kerry’s Eye – Kerry’s Eye is a weekly local newspaper in the English language based in County Kerry, Ireland.
- Roscommon Herald – Roscommon Herald is a regional newspaper in Ireland that is owned by The Irish Times.
- Sligo Weekender – Sligo Weekender is a weekly local newspaper in Ireland that serves Sligo, County Sligo.
After all, we can say, Irish newspapers are a great source of communication in Irish people’s daily lives.
Read international newspapers in Newspapers Store.