The list of Belgian newspapers featuring news on health, job, education, economy, lifestyle, art, travel, politics, international news and more updates.
Belgium is a small & highly developed county in Europe. It is one of the safest countries with its high economy and well standard of living life. “The TINTIN” famous country has very few numbers of Belgian newspapers in the country.
Leading Belgian Newspapers
Belgium people speak in the Flemish-Dutch language and French language. The newspapers are here also majorly in both languages. Leading Belgian newspapers are:
- Het Laatste Nieuws – Het Laatste Nieuws is the most popular newspaper in Belgium. The newspaper is published in the Flemish language in Antwerp. The Berliner formatted daily continued its journey since 1888.
- Brussels Times – Brussels Times is an English-language news site in Belgium country. It is also known as a famous magazine. The magazine published multiple interesting topics including art, business, culture, international affairs, lifestyle, etc.
- Politico – Politico is a famous news media from Brussels delivering news in the English language. Politico is considered high ranked against world-famous news media such as Wall street journal, BBC, The Economist.
- New Europe – New Europe, a common newspaper that is EU affair oriented also delivers important information on worldwide issues.
- Het Nieuwsblad – Het Nieuwsblad is the Flemish language daily newspaper in Bussels, Belgium. The newspaper is in tabloid formatted & published different sections of news such as society, politics, culture, lifestyle, economics, etc.
- Gazet van Antwerpen – Gazet van Antwerpen is a daily newspaper publishing news in Antwerp and Flanders. The well-known newspaper is also known as a sister newspaper Het Belang van Limburg.
- Het Belang van Limburg – Het Belang van Limburg is a tabloid formatted daily newspaper in Belgium that was founded in 1933.
- De Standard – De Standard is a daily Flemish language newspaper. The newspaper is mainly focused on Christian conservative ideology. The Dutch language newspaper was established in 1914, 104 years ago.
- Le Soir – Le Soir which means The evening, is a popular newspaper in Antwerp, Belgium. The daily was a free advertising newspaper first but now it becomes a paying paper. The independent newspaper follows politically progressive alignment which started in 1887.
- De Morgen – De Morgen is another Flemish language newspaper in Belgium country. The independent newspaper delivers progressive columns on several issues. It is a Berliner formatted newspaper founded in 1978.
- Burundi newspapers
- Brunei newspapers
- Botswana newspapers
- Bhutan newspapers
- Barbados newspapers
- Bermuda newspapers
- Bahamas newspapers
- Bangladesh Epapers
- Sri Lankan newspapers
- Nigerian newspapers
Belgium Online News Sites
Belgium has also various online news sites along with printed newspapers. Among them, some popular news sites to the Belgian people are given below.
- La Libre Belgique – La Libre Belgique is a French language newspaper published in Belgium. The daily publish news on culture, international, lifestyle, debate, rural and more.
- De Tijd – De Tijd, is a common Belgian daily newspaper that is focused only on business & economic matters. The daily has also a weekend edition with two magazines named Netto, Sabato. De Tijd is also awarded as the “Newspaper Of The Year” by the European Newspapers Congress.
- La Capitale – La Capitale features top news, sports, weather updates, horoscope. The newspaper also provides magazines to the readers.
- L’Echo – L’Echo is a business-oriented newspaper published in the French language. The paper is focused on financial and economic content. It has also a sister newspaper named De Tijd.
- Grenz Echo – Grenz Echo is the one & only German-language newspaper in Belgium. The daily is provides news to the German language speaking people nearby Eupen and surrounding areas.
- La Province – La Province provides news on nearby areas in Brussels, spotlight news, sports news, provincial news.
- Belga News Agency -Belga News Agency is a familiar news agency in Belgium. The Dutch-language news agency was established in 1920.
- La Nouvelle Gazette – La Nouvelle Gazette is another local news site providing news happening in Belgium and worldwide.
- Demer – Demer is a news site which has social media platforms available for viewers and readers.
- Lavenir.net – Lavenir.net offers news on current issues, entertainment, cuisine, art, entertainment 24/7 in Belgium.
- Sudinfo.be – Sudinfo.be also provides relevant and accurate regional news regularly to the Belgian people.
- Hoofdpunten – Hoofdpunten features science, games, regional news, economy topics in the Dutch language.
- 7sur7 – 7sur7 is a local news site in Belgium providing different sections of news & affairs.
- Nord Eclair – Nord Eclair, the wide known newspaper is available both in the French and English languages.
- La Meuse – La Meuse is a French-language regional newspaper published in 1856.
- Tele MB – Tele MB is a sports-oriented newspaper that publishes news on regional and international sports news.
- Kran van West Vlaanderen – Kran van West Vlaanderen, a local news site has mainly news on culture, sports, art, and more in the French language
- Weekend -Weekend is a renowned magazine that publishes various interesting topics to the Belgian people in the French language.
- Knack.be – Knack is also a magazine published in Belgium that also has a daily news-providing site. The magazine offers a special paid subscription to the online reader.
Dutch Newspapers Belgium
In Belgium, almost 60% of people speak in the Dutch language & the rest of them speak in the French language.
- Newsmonkey – Newsmonkey provides the current news & issues going on in Belgium and surrounding areas.
- Euractiv – Euractiv is an independent news media that publishes news on EU affairs such as political, economic, financial, legal, and more.
- Nord presse – Nord pressed is a French-language news site delivering international news, reports, analyses, and articles.
- Express Business – Express Business features business, economy, politics, technology, etc to the Belgian people.
- TV Limburg – TV Limburg telecasts news, various shows & programs in the French language in Belgium.
- Vlaamse Volksbeweging – Vlaamse Volksbeweging is news site provides relevant news and interesting contents.
- Waaskrant – Waaskrant covers world news, sports news, health news, education news in the country.
- Spirou -Spirou is also a Belgian popular news site providing regional & international news to the country.
- Le Vif – Le Vif, is another familiar magazine in Belgium featuring news on opinion, lifestyle, art.
Read other newspapers also:
- Azerbaijan newspapers
- Austria newspapers
- Australia newspapers
- Aruba newspapers
- Armenia newspapers
- Argentina newspapers
- Antigua & Barbuda newspapers
- Angola newspapers
- Andorra newspapers
- Algeria newspapers
- Albania newspapers
- Afghanistan newspapers
In Addition, previously Belgium has a wide number of newspapers published in the country whilst right now there exist only a few numbers Belgian newspapers.