A list of Guinea newspapers that contain sports news, political news, entertainment news, business news, daily news, international news, and daily news.
Guinea is one of the least developed countries in the world located in Western Africa. The county is known for gold and diamond producers in the world, a huge mineral resource.
Table of Contents
About Guinea Newspapers
Guinea is a country located in West Africa, and it has a diverse media landscape with various newspapers available in both print and online formats. These newspapers cover a wide range of topics, including politics, economy, sports, and culture. In this article, we will provide an overview of Guinea newspapers.
One of the most prominent newspapers in Guinea is “Guinee Matin,” which is published daily in French. It was established in 1963, and it covers news and current affairs from Guinea, Africa, and the world. Guinee Matin has a website where readers can access news articles and other features online. The newspaper also has a mobile application for easy access to its content.
Another popular newspaper in Guinea is “Le Lynx,” which is published weekly in French. It covers various topics, including politics, economics, sports, and entertainment. Le Lynx has a website and a mobile application, allowing readers to access its content online.
“Le Populaire” is another weekly newspaper in French that covers national and international news, politics, and economics. It was founded in 2003 and is available both in print and online formats.
“Le Democrate” is a weekly newspaper that covers politics, economics, culture, and society. It is published in French and has a website where readers can access its content online.
“La Nouvelle” is a daily newspaper in French that covers national and international news, politics, and economics. It was established in 1994 and has a website where readers can access its content online.
“Le Quotidien de Conakry” is a daily newspaper that covers news and current affairs from Guinea and the world. It is published in French and has a website where readers can access its content online.
Finally, “Le Jour” is a weekly newspaper in French that covers politics, economics, and culture. It was established in 2007 and is available both in print and online formats.
Guinea has a diverse media landscape with various newspapers available in both print and online formats. These newspapers cover a wide range of topics, including politics, economy, sports, and culture. Readers in Guinea can access news and current affairs from both national and international sources through these newspapers.
Guinea Newspapers Today
As French is the official language of the country so the news media are here mostly in the French language. Leading Guinea newspapers are mentioned below.
Guinee News is a French-language online newspaper among Guinea newspapers founded in 1997. The daily news site provides current news, country news, and international news to the Guinea & African people
Africa Guinee is a news site that features international news, Conakry Guinea news, and African news in the French language. The news site is profoundly active on multiple social media platforms.
Guinee 7 is an online news provider that covers business news, political news, cultural news, and economical news based in Conakry, Guinea. It has different sections for broadcasting live news & latest news on Africa.
Aminata is a news media in the English and French languages that publishes relevant information, political articles, trending topics, and discussions of the Republic of Guinea.
Guinee Matin is another common news media in Guinea in the French language that contains regional news, community news, and international news for the Guinean people.
Media Guinee is a daily news site that publishes economic news, political news, trending news, and issues 24/7 to the African people.
Foot 224 is a French-language Guinean newspaper that mainly reports on regional, national, African, and international football updates.
Gnakry Live is an entertainment-focused newspaper among Guinea newspapers that provides entertainment, music, cultural events, and updates.
Actu Guinea is a French-language online newspaper in Guinea that promotes economical news, recent news, breaking news, and political news regularly.
Guinee 360 gives 24/7 updates, recent news, and country news, international updates in the English and French languages to the Guinean.
Read more African newspapers:
- Algeria newspapers
- Angola newspapers
- Benin newspapers
- Botswana newspapers
- Burkina Faso newspapers
- Burundi newspapers
- Cameroon newspapers
- Cape Verde newspapers
- Central African Republic newspapers
- Chad newspapers
- Comoros newspapers
- Congo newspapers
- Djibouti newspapers
- Egypt newspapers
- Equatorial Guinea newspapers
- Eritrea newspapers
- Ethiopia newspapers
- Gabon newspapers
- Nigerian newspapers
Guinea News Now
Along with printed newspapers, news sites and portals are getting also popular in the country.
- Guinee Foot – Another football-oriented newspaper among African newspapers is Guinee Foot, which presents daily updates on sports and events.
- Guinea 24 – Guinea 24 is a business-oriented newspaper that provides Guinean farm, business, real estate, and socio-economic updates.
- Kaba Bachir – Kaba Bachir is a Guinean news agency that promotes local news, African news, international news,
- Guinee Live – Guinee Live telecasts cultural news, entertainment news, political news, environmental news, and society news to the African and Guinean people.
- Kaloum Presse – Kaloum Press is a Guinean news agency that telecasts news daily on health, education, business, culture, and lifestyle.
- Conakry Infos – Conakry Infos is a common news portal in Guinea that contain daily updates on the country and world news in the French and English languages.
- Guinee Actu – Guinee Actu is a French-language newspaper among Guinea newspapers publishing regularly Guinea news now, Guinea news today.
- Afri News – Afri News is a leading Guinea news portal that provides African news, international news, national news, and sports news to the people around the world.
- Radio Kankan – Radio Kankan is a Guinean radio station that casts varieties of programs, talk shows, events, and Guinea news today in the French language.
- Le Lynx – Le Lynx is a satirical newspaper among Guinea newspapers that publishes weekly. The newspaper is following the model of a French satirical newspaper named Le Canard Enchaine.
- BBC News- Guinea – BBC News is an international news provider that represents different countries’ news, and updates globally including the African country Guinea also.
Hence, Guinea newspapers prove that Guinea has a rich potential to develop further.
Read other newspapers from Newspapers Store.
Q: What are the major newspapers in Guinea?
The major newspapers in Guinea include Guinée Conakry Infos, Le Lynx, Le Défi, Le Djely, and Le Populaire.
Q: Are there any English-language newspapers in Guinea?
No, there are currently no English-language newspapers in Guinea. However, some newspapers may have English sections or articles.
Q: Can I access Guinea newspapers online?
Yes, many Guinea newspapers have online versions that you can access through their websites or social media accounts.
Q: Are Guinea newspapers generally government-controlled or independent?
Guinea newspapers are generally independent, although some may have political affiliations or biases.
Q: What topics do Papua new guinea newspapers cover?
Guinea newspapers cover a wide range of topics, including politics, economics, sports, entertainment, and social issues.
Q: How often are guinea Bissau newspapers published?
Guinea newspapers are usually published on a daily or weekly basis, depending on the publication.
Q: Are there any restrictions on freedom of the press in Guinea?
There have been instances of government interference with the press in Guinea, including arrests and censorship. However, the country generally has a free and open press.
Q: Can I submit an article or opinion piece to a Guinea newspaper?
Yes, many Guinea newspapers accept submissions from readers, although they may have guidelines or restrictions on content.
Q: How do I subscribe to a Guinea newspaper?
You can usually subscribe to a Guinea newspaper by contacting the publication directly or through their website.
Q: Can I access the archives of Guinea Conakry newspapers?
Some Guinea newspapers may have archives available online or in print, depending on the publication. You can contact the newspaper directly to inquire about accessing their archives.