A list of Canadian newspapers categorized province, language, and most-read covers sports news, political news, entertainment news, and business news.
Canada is one of the highest developed countries in the world situated in North America. Canada is known for its beautiful natural scenery, national hockey, and many other things.
Province Newspapers In Canada
Canada has numerous newspapers, such as regional, daily, national, local newspapers, and many more. Below here, you will find newspapers by the province in Canada.
- British Columbia newspapers
- Manitoba newspapers
- New Brunswick newspapers
- Newfoundland and Labradornewspapers
- Nova Scotia newspapers
- Ontario newspapers
- Prince Edward Island newspapers
- Quebec newspapers
- Saskatchewan newspapers
Canadian Newspapers By Language
Here are newspapers that are sectionalized by culture, language, and more.
- French Canadian newspapers
- Canadian ethnic and multicultural newspapers
- Canadian Alternative newspapers
- Canadian Students newspapers
Top Canadian Newspapers
Among them here are the most read and top newspapers in Canada in the English language.
Toronto Star is one of the largest Canadian newspapers founded in 1892 that is published daily.
La Presse is one of the most-read Canadian newspapers that publishes Canadian daily news, national news, and international news in the French language.
Gazette is a regional popular newspaper that is based in Montreal, Canada is owned by the Postmedia network.
Province is also a regional newspaper based in Ontario, Canada owned by the Postmedia network.
Winnipeg Free Press is an online newspaper that features daily news, sports news, and entertainment news in Canada.
Ottawa Citizen is a common newspaper in Canadian national newspapers distributed in Ottawa controlled by the Postmedia network.
Toronto Sun is a regional newspaper published weekly to Canadians owned by the Postmedia network
Le Soleil is a well-known newspaper that is also available in Canadian online newspapers updates daily.
Times-Colonist is a regional newspaper owned by Glacier media group and also has multiple sister newspapers.
Windsor Star is a regional newspaper that is owned by the Postmedia network based in Ontario.
Regional Newspapers In Canada
Here are some famous newspapers distributed in Canada for people around the world.
- Waterloo Region Record – Waterloo Region Record is regional newspaper media that has controlled several newspapers in Canada.
- Calgary Sun – Calgary Sun is a local newspaper that is distributed weekly and controlled by the Postmedia network.
- National Observer – National Observer is an award-winning newspaper in Canada also one of the most-read Canadian national newspapers.
- Hill Times – Hill Times is a Canadian political and government policy-based newspaper founded in 1989 in the English language.
- Globe and Mail – Globe and Mail is one of the oldest newspapers in Canada founded in 1844, award winner national newspaper.
- Le Journal de Montreal – Le Journal de Montreal is a local newspaper that contains health, education, business, culture, and lifestyle.
- Vancouver Sun – Vancouver Sun is a regional newspaper owned by the Postmedia network in the English language.
- National Post – National Post is a major newspaper in Canada that has multiple regional sister newspapers.
- Calgary Herald – Calgary Herald is a local newspaper available as some Canadian newspapers online for readers.
- Edmonton Journal – Edmonton Journal is a country newspaper that is owned by the Post media network in Canada.
- Chronicle Herald – Chronicle Herald is a weekly community newspaper operated by the Saltwire network in Canada.
- Hamilton Spectator – Hamilton Spectator is an old daily regional newspaper founded in 1844 based in Canada.
- London Free Press – London Free Press is an online regional newspaper that is owned by the Postmedia network.
- Edmonton Sun – Edmonton Sun is a community newspaper that is operated by the Postmedia Network in Canada.
- StarPhoenix – StarPhoenix is a Canadian news site under control by the Postmedia network in the English language.
- Leader-Post – Leader-Post is a popular community newspaper in Canada that is distributed weekly to readers.
- I Politics – I Politics represents relevant information, political articles, trending topics, and discussions in Canada.
Hence, along with Canadian newspapers, news sites are also in fame because of saving time and money for people.
Read more newspapers in Newspapers Store.