A list of Ivory Coast newspapers that contain daily news, social news, sports news, political news, entertainment news, business news, and international news.
Ivory Coast which is also known as Cote d’Ivoire, is a lower-middle-income country located in West Africa. The country is known as a chocolate producer country to the world.
Table of Contents
About Ivory Coast Newspapers
Ivory Coast, officially known as the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire, is a West African country with a population of over 26 million people. The country has a vibrant and dynamic media industry, with a variety of newspapers that cater to the diverse interests of its citizens.
There are several prominent newspapers in Ivory Coast that provide comprehensive coverage of local and international news, politics, business, sports, and entertainment. Some of the most popular newspapers in Ivory Coast include:
- Fraternité Matin: Fraternité Matin is the oldest and most widely circulated daily newspaper in Ivory Coast. It was founded in 1964 and is owned by the Ivorian government. The newspaper covers a wide range of topics, including politics, business, sports, and culture.
- Le Patriote: Le Patriote is a daily newspaper that focuses on political news and analysis. It was founded in 1991 and is known for its critical reporting on government policies and actions. The newspaper is privately owned and is considered one of the most influential media outlets in Ivory Coast.
- Soir Info: Soir Info is a daily newspaper that covers a wide range of topics, including politics, sports, culture, and entertainment. It was founded in 1994 and is known for its independent reporting and in-depth analysis of current events.
- L’Intelligent d’Abidjan: L’Intelligent d’Abidjan is a weekly newspaper that covers politics, business, and culture. It was founded in 2000 and is known for its critical reporting on government policies and actions.
- Nord-Sud: Nord-Sud is a daily newspaper that covers national and international news, politics, and sports. It was founded in 1987 and is known for its unbiased reporting and in-depth analysis of current events.
These newspapers, along with many others, provide Ivorians with a diverse range of perspectives on current events and issues. They play an important role in shaping public opinion and promoting freedom of expression in Ivory Coast.
Top Ivory Coast Newspapers
Here are the top Ivory Coast newspapers in the French and English languages mentioned below.
Fraternite Matin is one of the most read Ivory Coast newspapers based in Abidjan. The daily newspaper was founded by the Ivory Coast president in 1964.
Le Nouveau Reveil is a French-language newspaper that covers news health, education, business, culture, lifestyle, and more updates to the Ivorian.
Gbich is an online newspaper among Ivory Coast newspapers that delivers local news, community news, and regional news in the French and English languages.
Abidjan.net is a leading news site that features national news, regular news, Ivory Coast news now, and Ivory Coast news today for the Ivorian people based in Abidjan.
Soir Info is an Ivory Coast news portal in the French language that reports relevant information, political articles, trending topics, and discussions.
Agence Ivoirienne de Presse is the national news agency of the Ivory Coast that publishes current news, Ivory Coast facts, daily news, and international news.
BBC News is an international news provider of many countries in the world. The news provider has Ivory Coast news, facts and more updates.
Irin is an independent journalism news site that delivers the latest Ivory Coast news, and Ivorian recent news in the English language based on Cote d’Ivoire.
Jeune Afrique is an international news portal that covers African countries along with Ivory Coast facts and Ivory Coast daily news.
Wikipedia is huge news and information source of different countries, cultures, and more including the African county Ivory Coast.
Hence, Ivory Coast news sites give 24/7 coverage by being active on social media platforms for readers along with Ivory Coast newspapers.
Read more African newspapers:
- Algeria newspapers
- Angola newspapers
- Benin newspapers
- Botswana newspapers
- Burkina Faso newspapers
- Burundi newspapers
- Cameroon newspapers
- Cape Verde newspapers
- Central African Republic newspapers
- Chad newspapers
- Comoros newspapers
- Congo newspapers
- Djibouti newspapers
- Egypt newspapers
- Equatorial Guinea newspapers
- Eritrea newspapers
- Ethiopia newspapers
- Gabon newspapers
- Gambia newspapers
- Ghana newspapers
- Guinea newspapers
- Guinea Bissau newspapers
Read world-class newspapers in Newspapers Store.
Q: What are some popular Ivory Coast newspapers?
A: Some popular newspapers in Ivory Coast include Fraternité Matin, Le Patriote, Soir Info, Nord-Sud, L’Inter, and Le Nouveau Réveil.
Q: Are these newspapers available in English?
A: Most newspapers in Ivory Coast are published in French, which is the official language of the country. However, some newspapers may provide limited content in English.
Q: How often are Ivory coast resources published?
A: Most newspapers in Ivory Coast are published on a daily basis, with some also published on Sundays.
Q: Can I access Ivory Coast newspapers online?
A: Yes, many newspapers in Ivory Coast have online versions that can be accessed through their websites or mobile apps.
Q: Are Ivory Coast newspapers reliable sources of news?
A: Like any other newspapers, the reliability of Ivory Coast newspapers may vary. It’s important to cross-check information with other sources and be mindful of potential biases or inaccuracies.
Q: Can I submit a letter to the editor of Ivory coast facts?
A: Yes, many Ivory Coast newspapers welcome letters to the editor from readers. The process for submitting a letter may vary, so check the newspaper’s website for guidelines.
Q: How can I subscribe to BBC ivory coast?
A: Subscriptions to Ivory Coast newspapers can often be purchased through their websites or mobile apps. Some newspapers may also offer print subscriptions or allow for in-person purchases at newsstands or other vendors.
Q: Are there any online forums or discussion boards related to Ivory Coast newspapers?
A: There may be online forums or social media groups where readers can discuss news and current events related to Ivory Coast newspapers. However, it’s important to be cautious of misinformation and potential bias in these online communities.