A list of Bahrain newspapers covering news on Bahrain tourism, politics, business, entertainment, sports, and more.
Bahrain is the smallest country in the Middle Eastern countries. The country is a developing country with its main assets including oil and gas.
About Bahrain Newspapers
Bahrain has a vibrant media scene, with a range of newspapers catering to different audiences and interests. Arabic is the official language of Bahrain, and most newspapers are published in Arabic, although some are available in English as well. Here is an overview of some of the newspapers in Bahrain:
- Al Ayam: Al Ayam is one of the oldest and most widely circulated newspapers in Bahrain. It was founded in 1956 and covers a wide range of topics, including politics, business, sports, and entertainment.
- Al-Watan: Al-Watan is another popular daily newspaper in Bahrain, founded in 2005. It focuses on local news and politics and has a reputation for being critical of the government.
- Gulf Daily News: Gulf Daily News is an English-language daily newspaper published in Bahrain. It covers local and regional news, business, sports, and entertainment.
- Akhbar Al Khaleej: Akhbar Al Khaleej is a daily newspaper published in Bahrain, founded in 1976. It covers a wide range of topics, including politics, business, sports, and culture.
- Al Bilad: Al Bilad is another daily newspaper in Bahrain, founded in 2006. It covers local and regional news, business, and sports.
- Al-Wasat: Al-Wasat is an independent daily newspaper in Bahrain, founded in 2002. It covers a wide range of topics, including local and regional news, politics, business, and culture. It is known for its critical coverage of government policies and actions.
- Al-Ayam Al-Sabea: Al-Ayam Al-Sabea is a weekly newspaper in Bahrain, founded in 2008. It covers a range of topics, including local and regional news, culture, and social issues.
In addition to these newspapers, there are also several online news sources in Bahrain, including Bahrain News Agency, Bahrain Mirror, and Bahrain This Week. Overall, Bahrain’s newspapers offer a diverse range of perspectives and opinions on local and regional news, politics, business, and culture.
Top Bahrain newspapers
Arabic is the official language of Bahrain. So the people and major of Bahrain newspapers are in the Arabic language. As the Government of Bahrain plays an important role in Bahrain media here are the top Bahrain newspapers given below.
Al Watan is a daily newspaper published in the Arabic language in Bahrain. The newspaper was founded in 2005 by Al Watan for Publishing and Distribution Company.
Al Ayam is one of the most popular Bahrain newspapers based in Manama. The newspaper has a weekly magazine and a monthly magazine.
Al Bilad is one of the leading Bahrain newspapers in the Arabic language. The newspaper was established in 2008.
Gulf Digital News
Gulf Digital News is a popular news site that reports on 24/7 breaking news, business news, sports news, entertainment news, and current updates in the English language. The paper has also an e-paper version for the readers.
Al Wasat is one of the most read & top Bahrain newspapers based in Manama. The independent newspaper has gained multiple awards for its journalism excellence.
Akhbar Al Khaleej
Akhbar Al Khaleej is a leading daily newspaper printed in the Arabic language. The daily is a sister publication of Gulf Daily news.
Bahrain News Agency
Bahrain News Agency is a Bahrain news platform delivering local news, international news, cultural news to the Bahrain people in both English & Arabic languages,
Daily Tribune is an English-language daily newspaper distributed in Bahrain. The newspaper has both versions online & printed.
Bahrain Mirror is an independent Bahrain online newspaper based in Manama. The newspaper is covering national & international news in both Arabic & English languages.
Bahrain News Sites
- 24×7 Bahrain News – 24×7 Bahrain News is a Bahrain online news site that provides news on banking, finance, Bahrain tourism, real estate, etc in the English language.
- Gulf Weekly – Gulf Weekly is a community newspaper among Bahrain newspapers published in the English language delivering local news, cultural news, sports news to the Bahrain people.
- Ministry of Information Affairs – Ministry of Information Affairs provides various information & updates to the Bahrain people and the world with its different services.
- Voice of Bahrain – Voice of Bahrain is another local Bahrain news site reporting various trending issues in both English & Arabic languages.
- BBC News- Bahrain – BBC News is an international broadcaster providing news to around the world has also a Bahrain country news section.
- BizBahrain – BizBahrain is a popular business-oriented magazine that covers news on finance, banking, Bahrain tourism, real estate, and more to the Bahrain people.
However, Bahrain newspapers are a great way for discovering the insight of the country and the world to the general people of Bahrain.
Read other newspapers:
- Bahamas newspapers
- All Indian newspapers
- Bermuda newspapers
- Barbados newspapers
- Bhutan newspapers
- Botswana newspapers
- Brunei newspapers
- Burundi newspapers
- Belgian newspapers
- Bangladesh e-papers
- Sri Lankan newspapers
- Nigerian newspapers
- Afghanistan newspapers
- Albania newspapers
- Algeria newspapers
- Andorra newspapers
- Angola newspapers
- Antigua & Barbuda newspapers
- Argentine newspapers
- Armenia newspapers
- Aruba newspapers
- Australia newspapers
- Austria newspapers
- Azerbaijan newspapers
Q: What are the main newspapers in Bahrain?
A: The main newspapers in Bahrain include Gulf Daily News, Bahrain Tribune, Akhbar Al Khaleej, Al Ayam, and Al Bilad.
Q: What languages are daily tribune Bahrain available in?
A: Bahrain newspapers are primarily available in Arabic and English, although some also offer content in other languages such as Hindi and Urdu.
Q: What kind of content can I expect to find in the first breaking news in Bahrain?
A: Bahrain newspapers cover a wide range of topics including local and international news, politics, business, sports, entertainment, and lifestyle. They also often include opinion pieces and editorial sections.
Q: Can I access Bahrain newspapers online?
A: Yes, most Bahrain newspapers have an online presence and offer their content through their websites. Some newspapers may require a subscription for full access.
Q: Are Bahrain newspapers censored?
A: Bahrain has some laws and regulations regarding media and freedom of expression, and newspapers may be subject to censorship or restrictions. However, there is still a significant amount of independent journalism in Bahrain.
Q: Can I trust the information presented in the first breaking news in Bahrain?
A: Like any news source, it is important to verify the information and read it critically. Some Bahrain newspapers have been accused of being biased towards the government, so it is important to read from multiple sources to get a balanced understanding.
Q: Are Bahrain newspapers available in print or only online?
A: Bahrain newspapers are available in both print and online formats. However, due to the increasing popularity of online news, some newspapers have reduced their print circulation in recent years.